Windows Remote Scanning Console is a free trial software application from the Automation Tools subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-07-23. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer.
- Need to scan thousands of workstations to report the size and version of a particular .dll file?
- Need a simple means of distributing files/folders to multiple machines on your network?
- Need a way to remotely reset the local administrator password on multiple servers?
- Need to know IDs have local administrator rights on your servers?
- Need to modify a particular registry value remotely and quickly?
These are just some of the functions available with the console.
The Windows Remote Scanning Console is a simple yet powerful suite of tools designed to enable IT administrators the ability to remotely scan and manage their client/server environments with ease. In total
there are 17 snapins currently available to the console ranging from simple file/folder scanning all the way to remote password resetting.
All of these functions will quickly make the Windows Remote Scanning Console a must have addition to any IT administrators arsenal.
Windows Remote Scanning Console (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.80 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 213 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.